- 14x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 2x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters; Data Logger for more than 250.000 recordss; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring"
- Internal battery provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC with no need to install any additional software. Remote configuration also possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal.
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Connected via GSM/GPRS.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail or "SMS+Ring", or activates a relay (via connected accessory "Relay Output 1-Wire UNI").
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
|Model||HWg - Ares 12|
|GSM/ GPRS||Interface||Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, GPRS class 10/8 Compliant to GSM phase 2/2 + – Class 4 (2W @ 850/ 900 MHz) – Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/ 1900 MHz)|
|Supported protocols||IP: TCP, UDP, HTTP, SNTP, SMTP, HWg-PUSH|
|Sensors||Type||HWg original accessories: 1-Wire & 1-Wire UNI|
|Connector||RJ11 (1-Wire Bus)|
|Sensors||Ares 10 – up to 14 sensors|
|Sensor distance||Up to 60m|
|Dry contact inputs||Port||l1, l2|
|Type||Digital Input (supports NO/NC Dry contact)|
|Sensitivity||1 (On) = 0-500 Ω (Right pin on the terminal block can be connected to 12V GND)|
|Max. distance||Up to 50 m|
|Power input||Port||9–30 V DC|
|Type||Main device power input (typically 500mA)|
|Connector||Jack (barrel, inner 2.1mm outer 5.5mm) + Terminal Block|
|Physical parameters||Temperature range||Operating: 5 to +50°C (+41 to +122°F)
Storage: -25 to +85°C (-13 to +185°F)
|Dimensions/ Weight||76 × 93 × 28mm/ 150g|
|EMC||FCC Part 15, Class B, CE - EN 55022. EN 55024, EN 61000|
If you need any help,
please get in touch